Social Media Management
Having a strong presence on Social Media is essential nowadays. If you have neither
the time, knowledge or inclination to do it yourself then Sugarvine Social can help.
- Set up your Twitter and Facebook pages correctly
- Manage day-to-day your Social Media accounts, including weekend postings
- Create competitions and incentives to help grow the fanbase and increase reach
- Provide customer care by quickly responding to customer questions and reviews
- Create ways in which you could use Social Media in-house or alongside other businesses
to increase Fans and footfall
- Liaise with you either via email or telephone to keep abreast of what’s new at your venue
- Connect with mutually beneficial businesses on social media in your location.
- Add your updates to your promotion on Sugarvine.com to generate further reach
We can also provide one-off Social Media training sessions for you or your staff on request.
Here are a few examples of sites we look after:
There is no annual contract. You pay month-by-month with a minimum commitment of six months.
The price is £300 plus vat per month with daily input from Sugarvine’s social media team.
Or if you prefer to keep your social media in-house, we can also offer a comprehensive three-hour social media training session for you and your staff at your venue for £300 plus VAT. Here is a recent testimonial:
‘We were introduced to Sugarvine by Jim Baker at Maximum Opportunities as we were looking at ways of increasing our brand awareness, more specifically our profile online. Clive and his colleague Natasha visited our team and provided high quality, knowledgeable training which was delivered in a way that suited the varying capabilities of the staff. They got our social media pages up and running for us and gave us some great tips on the best ways to gain extra followers and connect with local businesses. Since then our social media pages have gone from strength to strength and we have made lots of useful contacts. The team at Sugarvine were friendly and professional from start to finish and I would highly recommend them to any business looking to increase their online presence.’
Francesca Vivace, Manager, Campbell, Crossley & Davis